• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rifles For Sale

Joel Russo

Custom rifles for sale

It is with a heavy heart that I make this post.

Yesterday I found out that one of my best friends was given six months to live. He has Cancer.

He asked me to help him sell his rifles along with other equipment.

Due to the circumstances yesterday, I did not take pictures of these rifles. I can take pictures in a week or so.

Call me or e-mail me with questions. Most come with dies, brass and load data. 717-805-0940 [email protected] .

6mm X .300 WM, Savage Action, Lilja 1.250", 30", 9 twist bbl. $1,500

.22 X 6.5 Rem Mag, Sako Action, Hart 8 twist bbl, 20X Leupold. Dies, Brass... $1,400 ***SOLD***

.22 X 6.5 Rem Mag, Savage Action, Lilja 8 twist bbl, 24X Leupold, Dies, Brass... $2,000

.30 X .378 WBY Sako 995 Action, Obermeyer 32" 10 twist 1.250" bbl, 24X Weaver, extra 30" Kreiger 8 twist bbl, Dies, Brass... $2,500

.300 WBY, Enfield Action, Douglas bbl, Tasco 10X, $1,000

.243 WIN, Ruger action, Hart 10 twist bbl, Bausch & Lomb Balvar 6 X 24. $950.00

Due to the circumstances, please do not haggle price.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could buy everyone of them right now I would. Sorry to hear about your friend.Very nice rifles.

So sorry about your friend. I hope he has a relationship with the good Lord. I remember going through this with my father.

So Sorry to hear about the pain you and your friend are going through! When you get time will you send me a picture of the 300 WBY, Enfield Action, Douglas bbl, Tasco 10X, $1,000

[email protected]
Thank you

janine9523,

Talked to my buddy today, this rifle is at his home which is approx four hrs drive from me. He is staying with family close to me because he visits the Medical Center for weekly treatments.

I asked him to bring the rifle back the next time he is home. Should get home in the next two weeks.

Just wanted to update you if you're still interested.

Recent Posts