• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rifle Raffle

Timnterra

This raffle is a fundraiser to benefit the local Trail Life USA (SD2324) and American Heritage Girls (SD8031) troops. Trail Life and American Heritage Girls are conservative faith-based alternatives to boy and girl scouts. These Trail Life USA started up in 2013 after the boy scouts went woke. Please look up the organizations and spread the word with your friends and family. I volunteer as a Troop leader and love what these organizations stand for. These two local troops just started up this fall and are in need of basically everything a boy scout troop would usually have, ie. camping gear, cooking gear, materials, books, uniforms, badges, etc... I donated a custom rifle to be raffled off to raise funds for the troops. !00% of the proceeds go directly to these two local troops; it is a joint fundraiser half will be going to the boys' group and half is going to the girls' group. There is no limit to the number of tickets being sold but the raffle will end, and the drawing will be held on March 20th 2023 the winner will be notified by phone. If the winner is out of state the rifle will be shipped (at my personal expense) to the FFL of the winner's choice. Tickets are $10 each or 11 for $100. I am not running this raffle, I am just selling tickets to help out. To make it easier I will take payment via postal money order, PayPal, Venmo, or apple pay and then pay the troop for the tickets.

Now for the rifle, It is a King Custom Arms custom 300 PRC built on a blueprinted Remington 700 action with bolt fluted, sako extractor, tuned walker trigger, flat ground .25" recoil lug, Shilen Stainless Super Match barrel 26" 1-10 twist #4 contour with threaded barrel and tanker muzzle brake. The chamber was cut with the 300 PRC AW2 reamer. The stock is a McMillan Game Warden bedded to the action, it has a PTG CIP length M5 bottom metal and comes with 1 CIP length (3.85") Accurate Mag. The barreled action is Cerakoted Midnight bronze. This is a $3,000 rifle that could be yours for just $10. Act fast because there are less than two months to buy tickets.

You can call or text me a 605-645-1517 if I don't answer I'm sorry, leave a message and I will call you back.
God Bless
Tim

Attachments

• raffle 300 prc.jpg
    raffle 300 prc.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 260
Last edited: