• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700

6ppcfan

Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Please delete this message or add

Last edited:
I'm going to keep the gun and scope together until I sell gun . If for some reason someone doesnt want the scope just the gun .I will gladly contact you and a couple others. Thank you,
Jim Wallace

although you don't have pics of targets, what type of groups were you getting? 1/2 moa or smaller at 100 yards with a 5 shot group?

Joejo ,

I'm still trying to load pictures . Computers still floor me . But to answer your question 1/2 " or less groups at 100 meters is easy . I have achieved 1/2" groups at 200 meters . Spencer told me to look for .300" groups at 100 I'm not that caliber of shooter. Until I get pictures posted if i ever do ,please feel free to email me at [email protected] I will be glad to email you the pictures . 1 thing else with talking to Clay today he was telling me this gun is set up so you can purchase a different barrel and change calibers at home . Depending on caliber boltface size and etc . Thanks for your interest.

Jim Wallace

Price lowered up for the weekend crowd 1400.00 gun -minus scope $2250.00 total package .