• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700 308 Win match with glass

Remmy700

This rifle was ordered from Accuracy Systems Inc out of Colorado. The Rifle is called Ultimate Prairie 700. Rifle is all trued and has UMSS Pro series Hand lapped barrel 26.5x1.25 straight taper fluted barrel. Barrel has been threaded 5/8x24 and has custom thread protector installed cant even tell its installed. Rifle is sitting in a HS precision vertical grip stock with adjustable LOP and cheek. Has HS DBM bottom metal and one 5 rd mag. Also has a Harris bipod 9-13 swivel with leg notches and pod lock. Rifle has around 30-40 rds fired. Rifle is chambered in 308 Win. Scope is a Varix3 LR 8.5-20x50 with side focus and target turrets 30mm tube and target dot reticle. On break in gun was produced consistent .3 to .4 groups using Varget, lapua brass and 190 SMKs kissing lands. Have several 308s and this one never gets shot so looking to move on to a different caliber that I may get a little more use out of. You can visit website at Remington 700 Rifles Custom Conversions Barrel Accuracy Long Range Tactical its second rifle down pictued with same stock except in tan. This gun has been lightly kryloned in tan OD and black. Stock, and barreled action as well as scope is all black originally. Also Rings are Badger ord and base is steel base supplied by accuracy system inc.. Gun is guranteed .5 gun from them. Open on trades, looking for 338 lapua custom rifle or other custom rifles in large calibers or Ar50. May also consider a lighter weight package 308 as all my 308s are a pain to carry, maybe an LTR or something like that with good glass. Base rifle price is 2700 plus with cost of threading barrel and thread protector have about 3k in just rifle not counting scope,rings and bipod. Willing to take a descent loss if I can find something I like. Will sell package for 3000 obo will entertain reasonable offers
Custom700001.jpg

Custom700002.jpg

Last edited: