• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom remington 6.5-06

cross canyon

Selling my rifle, It was built in sept. 2017, and has been shot approx. 150 rounds. Havent shot it since spring 2018. This rifle is built on a new remington 700 long action, that was trued up and has a shilen #4 contour stainless barrel. The barrel is 26 inches long , and with the seekins brake, 28 inches long. bolt has been spiraled and drilled, black cerakote. Stock is a bell & carlson medalist, aluminum block that has been bedded. It has a set of talley 20 moa , aluminum one piece base and rings. Wearing a zeiss conquest 6.5-20x50 scope. I had a kenton elevation knob made for the caliber, to 1000 yds. bubble level and atlas clone bipod. I have a new set of redding dies and a custom, made for this guns chamber, lee collet die. $1800. firm Built by: Ray Federico, of nightowls gunsmithing in taylorsville, utah, last gun he built before he retired. forgot to mention, timney trigger!
remington custom rifle.jpg