• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom Remington 40X rimfire

1legmont

for sale custom Remington 40X 22 long rifle CMP action jewel bolt custom bolt knob 26 inch 1-16 twist stainless Broughton barrel heavy contour (Remington varmint) matched chamber old-style Remington trigger McMillan anschutz style stock (vertical grip) that is bedded in my opinion, the stock needs to be painted. It is a ugly brown. That was my plan. I was going to shoot the barrel at the current length to see how it shot and then maybe cut it back. This has been an ongoing project for a couple of years and I'm just burnt out on it. I am building a hunting rifle and need the funds so no trades at this time I am having trouble loading pictures (maybe someone can help me out) or send me your email address and I can email them to you. I'm asking $1550 delivered (Alaska and Hawaii. A little extra). I have much more than that invested . Let me know if I forgot anything

Cheers

40X.jpg
40X1.jpg
40X.jpg

Did you have the barrel installed on the action and if so was the face squared up?

yes I had a local gunsmith do the work. He builds all of my guns. Everything that he has built me shoots awesome. This gun has only been test fired. I was going to shoot it the way it is first and then maybe cut the Barrel back etc. so this gun can then be completed or a project.

Cheers