• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem 700 28 Nosler

coyotezapper

For sale is a Remington 700 Stainless Steel LA rifle chambered in 28 Nosler. This rifle has only had one round fired through it to function test it. Rifle specifics are as follows:

• Rem 700 LA SS fully blueprinted. This action was pulled from a 7STW after I shot the barrel out. Action is in perfect condition with no galling on the mating surfaces.

• 26" Bartlein SS fluted cut rifle 5R barrel in 3b contour 1-8 twist.

• Vais Micro muzzlebrake.

• Holland Recoil Lug pinned to action.

• H-S Precision Composite stock with full length aluminum bedding block. I have had this stock for a few years but have ever used it. The original color was OD with black webbing but I have cerakoted it Magpul FDE. Stock is inletted for the Remington LA magnum detachable box magazine which is included.

• Shilen Rem 700 trigger. This trigger is adjustable and I will set it to buyers selected pull weight. I will not set it below a pull of 24 oz. on a hunting rifle. Buyer can set it lower if they have the knowledge and ability to set this trigger lower.

• Barreled action is skim bedded into stock using Devcon 10110 steel putty.

* Barreled action has been cerakoted Graphite Black.

Price delivered to your FFL dealer is $2200. A copy of your FFL dealers license is required with payment and will be checked to insure it is current and in good standing. You can PM me with your email address and I will send you pictures of the rifle.

Also available with this rifle is the following reloading components. This will be sold separately from rifle and will be held and sold to rifle buyer first. If buyer does not wish to buy the components they will then be sold first come, first served. All components are brand new, never used. Components are as follows:

• Redding Shellholder.

• Redding Type "S" Match 3 Die set #38790.

• 3 boxes – 75 pieces of Nosler brass.

• 1 Copper Creek Cartridge Co. modified case for Hornady/Stoney Point OAL tool.
Price for entire set is $300.

PM me with questions or pictures.