• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 260

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoutinmo

I need to sell a rifle to fund another build. I hate to sell this one but it is the most sensible choice of my rifles.

Here are the specs:

260 Remington
Rem 700 SA Stainless Action
Lugs trued - not 100% sure if any other work was done to the action
25" Benchmark Sendaro Contour Barrel - 1-8.5" Twist - Stainless - Fluted
Manners T5 - Molded in Woodland Camo
All Metal Cerakoted - Burnt Bronze
Standard Remington BDL Bottom Metal
GAP Tuned X-Mark Trigger (Crisp 2.5 pounds)
EGW 0 MOA Base
This is a beautiful rifle !!!

I traded for this barreled action about 4 months ago. The rifle shoots amazing with 120 Factory Nosler Ballistic Tips. I have not had a chance to do any load development for the rifle yet. So far I have shot the Nosler 120's and 140 VLD's with great results (both will shoot 1/2 MOA).

I am selling to fund a 'BIG' gun build.

$1350.00 Shipped to your FFL **USPS Money Order Only Please**

I still cannot figure out how to post my pics on the ad. I can e-mail pics to serious inquiries.

Thanks,
Mike

Lots of interest - PM's replied and pics sent. Still available........for now.

What a rippin deal, if I could free up funds before it sold I'd make you an offer but I'm positive this baby will go quick. Does the stock have the internal aluminum chassis or adjustable cheek piece?

Thanks Shane. Its a great rifle. The stock is a standard T5 - non adjustable - no chassis.

If nobody has jumped on this deal i'm gonna be forced to take it. Shoot me some pics bud,
also send me a pm if you haven't sold it by Sunday, I'm working out of town till then, when I get home I'll figure out the funds.
Thanks, Shane.
[email protected]

Hey Pat,
I sent you a PM. It looks like it is SPF guys. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Anyway I could get pics. I'm interested to see the bronze color as I'm looking at this for my build. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.