• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom knives for sale

branwill25

Just thought I would put these up here to see if anyone wanted a custom knife. They are all hand forged and hand ground either damascus or spring steel. The big one is spring steel 17" long. It has been duracoated with skulls on it. The middle is sold but is damascus with maple burl handle and cape buffalo leather sheath. Third is spring steel with what is called Lukwej wood handles with giraffe leather sheath. Lukwej comes from the Marshall Islands. It is the only place in the world to get it. The knife by itself is spring steel with maple burl handle. It will have a alligator skin sheath that is almost done. Pm for price or more info. Willing to trade for guns or brass or bullets. Thanks

Brandon
208-684-4850

Attachments

• IMG_20140426_141110.jpg
    IMG_20140426_141110.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20140412_140318.jpg
    IMG_20140412_140318.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
I have more knives available. Anything from spring steel "zombie slayers" to S30V hunting knives that will hold an edge for a very long time. Some of the best steel money can buy. Thanks

Thanks for the deals guys. I still have a bunch of different knives and would love to trade for whatever or sell. Keep the PMs coming or call.

Brandon