• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom built 338 edge

muliemaster

I have a very nice and top notch 338 Edge for sale. It was built by Springman rifles a very good gunsmith.

Remington long action, blueprinted with sako extractor custom bolt handle. It was made a single shot, but could be made a repeater. Trigger is a tuned Remington.

Barrel is a Shilen 31.5 inch with brake, brake is a side discharge, HV contour. Action and barrel are coated olive green with a ceramic paint and then heated, very nice and durable.

Stock is a McMillan A-5 olive,black,tan in color with Karsten cheek piece Stock is pillar bedded and action bedded, it has three studs.

This is a very nice outfit with less then 50 rounds fired. Can send pics to interested. Price is $1950 plus $50 shipping to your FFL.

It weighs 15 lbs with a Bushnell 6x24 elite Tacticle scope. Gun shoots a ragged hole at a 100 yards. Never shot it any further.

Great guy to deal with here people! deal with confidence his stuff is top notch and taken care of like nothing I have ever seen.

Send me some pictures and I will post them for you.

Pictures

Attachments

• Gary.jpg
    Gary.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
Re: Custom built 338 edge. REDUCED

Reduced. $1850.00 shipped. Scope and rings not included