• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Borden/Rock/McMillan 6BR Varmint Rifle

Qzilla

Ok, cleaning my closet because I am dead set on getting some new Thermal Imaging equipment!

For sale is one of my babies. Less than 200rds down the pipe after break in done by the smith.

Borden Alpine Action, repeater

Rock Creek Custom Contour Barrel at 21 3/8", cut rifled, deep fluted and threaded 5/8-24, this is simialr to a hunter class taper and is fairly heavy. The flutes are cerakoted black with a spiderweb finish to the polished metal. This is a 13.4:1 barrel, so says rock creek.

Jewell Trigger

McMillan Varmint Stock, pillar bedded

PT&H Stainless Bottom Metal

The spring and follower were modfied to feed reliably and it feeds really well

Stock was dipped by Hydro-dip, this is a skulls pattern with camo dipped over the top, so it is a 2 dip process fnished in matte.

For a "light" rifle it shoots great and well into the 2's off a good bench. It likes both 68gr and 80 gr Bergers with varget.

I have well over $4000 in it.

Sell for $3250 shipped to your FFL.

Contact on here or via email [email protected]

All state and federal regulations apply.

Scope and rings are not for sale.

I will provide load data for both 68 and 80 bergers.

966775b8.jpg

035cbf91.jpg

16e01a2d.jpg

1135c623.jpg

532c5d2b.jpg

45a67398.jpg

e33c3575.jpg

I was wondering if you could double dip the hydro films...now I know! Sweet rifle just wish I had the funds...I think the skull pattern would make some cool "snow" camo...