• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm RM F-class rifle

Punisher

I finished this project a little while ago and want to go a different route and use a AICS chassis.

This is a remington action with a 26" #5 barrel (tapered to .865) with a JP Eliminator muzzle brake (removable).

The bolt handle is a Badger and was installed in the "down" position instead of at the same angle as bolt arm.

It was Cerakoted in Coyote tan and Patriot Brown.

Picatinney rail is mounted on bottom between the factory sling swivel studs for the bipod. I am not going to include the atlas bipod in this because I'm going to use it on my next rifle.

The gun has about 50 rounds through it and will hold less than 1/2 minute easily.

There are some little scuffs in the cerakote finish from light use. I tried to show these in the pictures.

Scope is an oculus 6-24x50. It tacks well but the adjustments at supposed to be 1/8th MOA I think they are slightly larger than that by about 5%. This is something I only noticed at longer distances. And 5% of 1/8 MOA is not very much.

Also has a 20 MOA scope base.

Asking $2100

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 11
Can't edit title to display ***sold***

Sorry, gun is already gone... I miss her already.