• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .284 F Class rifle package

Unastamus635

This custom .284 Winchester has sat in my safe for a couple of years now and I just don't have the time to compete anymore. Rifle is an absolute hammer and will shoot 198's, 199's all day long or better but the rest of it was my fault. Here's a list of everything I have for it:

-29" Bartlein HVT barrel (from front of lug to muzzle) 9 Twist
-McMillian adjustable stock
-Barnard Model P action and trigger
-Farley rest with the spike feet
-Husky traveling case
-500 unopened 180 grain Berger Hybrids
-195 3x fired Norma brass
-Chamber has a .316th neck
-Sightron 10x50x60 scope/rings MOA
-Wilson Resizing Die

The rifle is a 100% turnkey, dialed and ready to go. I will include load data and everything i have for it. The rifle has had about 600 rounds down the tube or just under that. I won't split the package up yet, i'd like to sell it as is with everything with maybe the exception of the Farley rest. Make me an offer for the package. Rifle is in Onamia, Minnesota. Jason 612-401-2028

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Last edited:
You should post this ad on Accurate Shooter. It's mainly benchrest and F Class shooters on there. It's where I always check for anything like this. Sweet looking rifle. My F Class rifle also is a 284. If you plan on splitting up your stuff I'm interested in the rest and bullets. Best of luck with your sale.
Jason