• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7 Sherman Short

Status
Not open for further replies.

MallardAddict

I just bought this in February and now need the cash from this sale for tax bills.

The rifle was built by High Country Precision and is an absolute hammer shooting under 1/2 MOA over the 125 rounds fired. The rifle was built using a Fierce Short Action, 23" Bartlein #2b barrel with 6 straight flutes, and a McMillan Sako Hunter stock. Rifle has been Cerakoted Stone Gray. Rifle weighs ~7.5lbs as it sits.

This rifle comes with Leupold Mark 4 2 piece picatinny base, 48 pieces of 3x fired Norma brass, custom Whidden dies and a few boxes of bullets that are leftovers - Hornady 154gr Interlock bullets, Berger 180gr Hybrid bullets, Speer 140gr SBT.

Scope, rings and bipod not included.

$2500 obo

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
Mallard, are you in TX?

Thanks for posting on my WTB thread. You have a very nice looking rifle here. What's the magazine capacity for the Fierce actions?

Also, I see you might be interested in a trade. I have a West Texas Ordnance built 280AI if you're interested.
Specs: Claymore Long Action (Stiller clone; R700 Clone)
Timney 510 set at somewhere near 2 lbs
Glass bedded B&C M40 Stock
Benchmark #6 25" barrel
Threaded muzzle with thread protector (5/8")
Badger Ordnance BDL magazine
I think it's a Seekins 20MOA rail? I'll have to double check that one
Gunsmithing performed by WTO in Ackerly, Texas

Clayton @ WTO builds very accurate rifles. I have 3 he built for me, all are lasers. Would be great trade for one of his rifles.

Thanks, dok7mm! Like your WTO rifles, this 280AI is very accurate, just a little heavy for what I need to do with it. If I don't move it I'm contemplating sending it back to Clayton and having a short carbon fiber barrel and a lighter stock put on it.

Had some good offers but nothing that fits a gap in my lineup so it's still here.

Still looking for a midweight SA rifle and possibly a nice 6.5 CM gas gun for the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.