• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7 SAUM for slae

What bullet are you shooting, What kind of moa? Have you verified drop? Do you have dies, brass,bullets,or ammo? Will the VLD's touch the lands and fit in the box?

I am shooting 168 vlds and I can barely touch the lands, it shoots 1/2 when I do my part. I have not verified drop and have some new brass avail to buyer.

I have an almost new 7 saum built by mechanical accuracy in Oklahoma for sale. It's built on a Stiller predator action, rock creek #4 fluted barrel, manner Elite hunter stock with mini chasis, and a Huber trigger. I can find no flaws or dings In it and I had it built for me and am the only owner. $2900 shipped, I cam send more pics by text if needed. 9186305044[/QUOT
Does it shoot the cold shot into your half inch groups also how much does it weigh
Is the barrel bull or heavy and what's the round count also your volocity

Cold bore shot usually shoots into the group, round count is less than 100 and it weighs about 8 1/2 lbs and the barrel is a #4 Rock creek fluted, I have never chronoed any loads.