• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 lapua (Extreme Rifles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragman

Like it says above, My friend bought the rifle from them a few years back and it just sat in his safe as he has about a dozen 338's and works to much to ever use them. I bought it off of him as I needed a backup for a hunt and so I have put all of the 92 rounds the gun has on it (besides what they did with test firing it). Gun shoots really well had no problem getting 1/4" 100 yard groups with it shooting the 300 grain bergers with retumbo. It has taken 3 white tail in the time had it 435, 475, and 1020 yards. and stayed under 1/2 MOA in testing it out LONG. Want to sell the gun as is with everything on it but the bipod.
Action - Lawton 8500 with 20MOA base
Barrel - 26" walther with a brake
Stock - McMillan A4 with cheek piece (I did cut the versapod stud off the front) it has been pillard and bedded.
Trigger - Jewel (I changed it from the one it came with since all my guns have jewels)
Rings - Nightforce titanium 34MM highs
Scope - ATACR 5-25X56 MOAR with the adjustable flip ups for it and Vortex level

The gun can be shot single shot or from the magazine either way was fine with my loads I just always prefer the single shot method. This rig is a top flight and really shoots well someone is going to get a great package. I need to buy another vehicle for my step son some something has to go and I have another .338 that is my go too.
$5500 shipped for the package.

picture of gun from there sight.
Tactical Rifles | Great Southern Gun Works | Gallery

Pictures of the setup.
- different ATACR but other than that it is the same.

Attachments

• 338lapua.jpg
    338lapua.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 338lapua1.jpg
    338lapua1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.