• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .308win Bighorn/Kreiger/McMillan

JJGibbs

I built this rifle last year and haven't shot it since. I've gotten drawn for a strip tag for Arizona this year and need to free up some funds. Rifle specs are as follows:

Bighorn TL2 Action (integral lug) 20moa rail
McMillan A5 sniper fill with adjustable cheek piece
Kreiger 1:11.25 twist M24 contour barrel
M5 detachable bottom metal
Huber Concepts trigger

Rifle has less than 40 rounds down the barrel and it was meticulously broken in using a 2 step barrel break in process. The attached picture of a group is with factory Federal GMM. I will include a box of GMM with the purchase of the rifle. Any questions feel free to give me a call or text (928)486-7063. $4000 OBO....I'm open to reasonable offers and am only interested in a Swarovski spotting scope as a possible partial trade. Below is a link to some pictures. If somebody would like a different caliber other than .308 I'll thread and chamber another barrel in your choice of caliber if a full or close to full offer price is made.

Custom .308 Win Bighorn/Kreiger/McMillan - Classified Ads - CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum