• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 wsm

Camaro80z

QuoteModifyRemove

For Sale*
Savage model 10 center feed action in 300 wsm. Action has had the face squared and a bolt lift kit installed in bolt. Barrel is a 27 " Hart rem sendero / varmint contour throated for 230 berger hybrids and has a Ross Schuler muzzle brake. It sits in a bell and carlson A2 style tactical stock. Also comes with a weaver 20 moa base that has been devcon bedded to the action. Rifle has 350 rds down the tube and shows zero signs of throat erosion. Rifle will shoot 230 hybrids at 2930fps using imr7828 and has es and sd in the single digits. Rifle has shot numerous groups in the .1's and will reliably shoot in the. 2's even on a bad day. I have all drop data that will go with rifle. All Gunsmith work was done by Bernie at Hawk Hill Customs. Scope, rings and bipod not included. Asking $ 1200 Plus shipping obo. Rifle also has a tuned accutrigger.

IMG_0435.jpg

Sweet riffle. Where did you get that bolt handle or what did you do to it to make it look that way? Thanks, Scott

What does your rifle weigh naked & as shown?

How far have you shot this rifle? How did it perform at a distance?

Which 230 Bullets are you using?

a) Berger 230 OTM / Tacticle (Shorts) .719BC
b) Berger 230 Hybrid Targets (Long) .743 BC

I can get an official weight when I get home but I'm gonna guess 8 - 10lbs without scope. I have shot the rifle to just over 1000 yds. I actually made a headshot on a groundhog at 840yds with the rifle. It's using the 230 match hybrids.