• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 300 norma mag

kaseyfied

Hey all,

Bought this rifle about a year ago from a fellow member. Ended up having to out a lot of money into this rifle to get it to function. Was not even close to described by the seller. Now Trying to re coupe some costs. Just got it back from the gunsmith last week.

-Remington 700 action, now fully blueprinted and true to the face of the action. Had a PTG bolt handle installed. Bolt has also been timed for proper ejection.
- new bartlien barrel.. sendero style contour maybe a tad heavier... 26 inch chambered in 300norma mag, also had it throated for 215-230 grain bullets. This is a 1/9 twist
- directional muzzle break installed and timed to new barrel
-wyatts extended box mag installed
-manners t2a stock, bedded with pillars
- brand new timney trigger(old one was broken)

Brand new cerakote job so rifle looks great. I have a lot of money into this rifle now.i can include brass if the buyer likes. Would like to sell rifle only.

$2100
I live in oregon if you want to check it out. Rifle has 3 fired rounds through it.
Kasey

Attachments

• IMG957021.jpg
    IMG957021.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG957022.jpg
    IMG957022.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 58
Well buy her!!!! Ill throw in some dies too at that price. Redding custom shop fl die.. bushing neck die and body die..