• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 Dakota for sale ,ONLY

jjmp

Listing this for my Friend , Rifle is built on a Remington, LEFT HANDED , BDL blued action ,bench rest trued with a sako extractor, a bell & Carlson Remington 700 bdl tactial medalist a/2 with vertical grip,color gray/black webbing ,stock glass bedded & barrel free floated ,Brux SS standard Palma conture, 28 inch finish length 5 groove , 10 twist,Bead blasted finish on all metal work . Rifle has been shot way less then 5oo rds, 100 pieces of brass are available ,scope not included is a 2nd gen,Burris Lazer scope 700.00, Rifle was built by Kevin Weaver of Colorado ,asking price 3,000 usd. sorry I cant post a picture but I can tex one to serious buyers ,thank you ! jjmp,1-386-837-9496 gun)gun)gun)

Greeting fellow members , just talked to friend the owner of above rifle, price drop now 2750.00 usd. Lazer scope is sold, rifles round count was rehashed to get a More accurate count ,its 225 as close as he can recall . asked him the weight of said rifle , but he has no scale ,ha ha ,i'm guessing10.5 to under 13.0 pounds,about rings & bases i'd have to ask, rcbs fl-dies,& 100 cout new brass are extra but prices can be talked about with serious buyer. made a Mistake on contact phone number, SORRY my bad , 386-837-9496 , call or text , thank you Very much. just wanted to add ive shot this rifle and she's Very accurate, off course the owner shot it and beat my 3 shot group at 500 yds........his grouped two shots half overlapped and the 3 rd opened the group 5/8 c-c ,190 Sierras or Bergers cant recall ...,fps 3100 plus, this 300 Dakota's ready to rock and prove itself to its new owner,no 1 year waite, and im sure the Builder stated above will back it 110 percent! Hunting seasons almost here and this Rifles a Hammer ,Gooday to ALL !!! jjmp