• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 28 Nosler For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraulsten

I must part with this beautiful gun since the downturn in oil prices has expedited my retirement and I just don't see that much anticipated Elk hunt in my future.

This gun has seen around 150 rounds in load development and never been in the woods. Will consistently shoot in the .1-.2s which seems to be the norm for everything that Ryan Pierce builds (Piercision Rifles).

Stiller Predator Action
Brux 28" fluted barrel, Sendero Contour, 1:8.4 twist
5 port Muscle Brake (approximate recoil of .243)
Jewell Trigger @ 1.5 lbs
PTG 700 LA Bottom Metal
Wyatts CFE-12
Manners EH1 Stock (Black Forest)
Matte Black Cerakote
Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-1C
Vortex Precision Matched Rings
Vortex Bubble Level
HARRIS 9-13 SWIVEL BIPOD

Throated for 195 EOL Bergers.
Will include Redding Type S Full Match die set with .315 Titanium bushing, and approximately 300 Berger 195 EOLs.
For anyone living within driving distance of Conroe, Texas I will throw in 5-6 pounds of RL33, unopened pound of IMR 7977, partial pound of Retumbo, partial pound of VV N570, and several hundred CCI Magnum primers.

Asking $5,500.00 for all, which is a deal for anyone who could use this long range big game hammer.

For additional pictures or information call me (Jim) at 936-900-9550 or email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• 20160918_104914.jpg
    20160918_104914.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 101
Weight with bipod is approximately 12.5 pounds. While I absolutely love the scope, they are a bit heavy. I would rather keep everything together at this point, but may separate later if I need to.

I have a buddy that wants it, but I will let you know if that falls through. I have decided to split it up since there seems to be a lot of interest in one or the other but not the package.

All without scope shipped for 3350.00.

Rifle
Bipod (Harris 9-13 swivel with notched legs and pod-loc)
Redding S Type Full Match Die set with titanium neck bushing
300 Berger 195 EOLs
75 twice fired cases
Threaded dummy case for use with overall length gauge
Mike Lucas bore guide and insert
52 Bore Stix cleaning rod (barrel is 28" not counting brake)
Powder and primers if you live nearby

Status
Not open for further replies.