• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 25-06 AI for sale

Buska

Love this gun, just want to find another project :D here are the specs:

-25-06 AI
-Douglas Premium Air Guaged stainless 1/10 @ 26" + muzzle brake by High Tech Customs, straight flutes
-Action: trued R700 long, spiral flutes, sako extractor, Holland swept bolt handle, Nesika bolt shroud, pillar and glass bed
-Timney 510 set at 2.0 lbs w/safety
-stock: uncertain?? Whatever stock Weaver Rifles use. It has a great finish on it, feels like the Browning dura touch but not sure exactly what he used. Great feel/grip to it though. Tan base color and the webbing is green and gray
-the receiver, bolt handle and bottom metal are cerakote in combat gray, the flutes on the bolt and barrel are OD green to match the stock colors, accented with stainless stagger, barrel, and bolt body...I think it looks great but may not be your thing

-has about 150 rounds through it. Had it about 3 years and am the original owner
-comes with 100 rounds of Norma brass, 50 of which are formed. The other 50 cases Weaver gave with the rifle kind of half a** formed and I haven't started using those cases yet so they're still half formed lol, Redding neck sizing die and Redding seating die.
-shoots the 115 VLDs very well and also the Barnes 100 TTSX very well. When I picked up the gun from Weaver he used 117gr GKs to verify accuracy and said that shot about 1/4" but I never experimented with that bullet.
-comes with Talley ultra light 1" low rings in black, and 30mm lows in combat gray.

Other than the muzzle brake, all the gunsmithing was done by Kevin Weaver of Weaver Rifles in Falcon, CO. It really is a sweet hunting rifle I just want to do something else now. Let me know what other questions you might have

I'll part with it for $2,100

I've been trying to add pictures but it says "security token missing"? Weird. I'll post pictures asap.

They call the barrel "magnum contour" which is comparable to a #3 or so
Yes, the stock is synthetic
I am in Colorado

PM me your cell number and I can text you pictures. I'm having trouble uploading them to the thread.

Thanks