• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .243 for sale

these kind of deals kind of make your butt cheeks squeezed together real tight. Makes it hard to walk. Hope it works out for you

Cheers

these kind of deals kind of make your butt cheeks squeezed together real tight. Makes it hard to walk. Hope it works out for you

Cheers
Thank you for your concern. I have received a tracking number with a delivery date of next Wed, 4/15. I have every reason to believe this seller is honorable and that I will be happy with my purchase.

I was very hesitant to post something negative, esp considering I'm very new to this particular forum, but felt it was needed to try to protect my investment, whether it was right or wrong. The seller seems like a decent man, and certainly passed my telephone conversation test I needed to make a deal involving the trust involved in this type of deal. Since I've opened a can of worms with someone else's reputation on the line (which I take seriously), I will update this once I receive the package.

Thank you Matt for your follow through with our agreement.

Respectfully,
Brian

Recent Posts