Cross C Ranch Rifleman's Round-Up

Cross C

Hello Everyone,

We are proud to announce the 2014 Cross C Ranch Rifleman's Round-Up located in Southeastern Wyoming's Laramie Range. This will be a fun field match with very friendly staff. Additional details not mentioned below along with updated sponsorship info will come soon.

Registration opens 4-15-2014.

Hope to see you in Wyoming!

fq628.jpg

ddp3y0.jpg

This was not on my list of matches to shoot this year, but I think I will try and fit it in.

The match will not be very demanding physically. This will be a fun competition based on marksmanship and shooters abilities and not so much physical abilities. There will be no running or hiking several miles. We would like everyone to get a good amount of rounds down range at a wide variety of targets in hunting scenarios.

Thanks,

Shane

Shane, it was nice talking with you this afternoon. As I said, I'll mention the event in the next two monthly LRH Newsletters.

After discussing it and looking at our calendars, Andy and I have decided we'll be shooting at your event. gun)

See you then.

Can you do me a favor, though? Don't let Jim See enter. That just isn't fair to the rest of us. :D

This is one of the matches on my schedule for this year. Hopefully my schedule will allow it as it looks to be a lot of fun.

Geb

should be a great match, we did a little test run earlier this month at a different location, the venue is alot prettier than Oklahoma!

1901185_453706011427495_1960506362_n.jpg

New Updated Flyer with more Sponsorship Info!

The prize table and sponsors involved with the match are truly awesome for our first match. Prizes include a Swarovski 30-70x95mm ATX, Nightforce SHVs, an Accuracy International Rifle (provided by Euro Optic), Kifaru packs, a G7 BR-2 rangefinder provided by Gunwerks, Manners Custom Stocks, XLR Custom Stocks, a Khales k312, Precision Stock Works Stock, H. S. Precision Stocks, a DPMS rifle, MGM targets, Big Horn Actions, several barrels and more.

See the flyer below for additional details. You can sign up @ Registration

jsf6na.jpg

30dgk2e.jpg

153y5ac.jpg

14xjses.jpg

Hope to see you all at the match!

I'm really looking forward to this match. My schedule seems to have opened up and I got registered for it. Looking forward to seeing lots of you guys there.

Geb

We are proud to announce today that 2 additional Gold Level Sponsors have committed to the match!

Thunderbeast Arms - Cheyenne, WY

23t5y13.jpg

Center Shot Rifles - Shawnee, OK

2qvtqg7.jpg

Thank you both Thunderbeast Arms and Center Shot Rifles for your support to the sport and the industry! We are honored to have you as sponsors!

This would be a great match for the first time competitor. There will be a lot of targets and most of the match will be from the prone. There won't be a lot of walking and the food during the match will be excellent!

You also don't have to be a PRS member.

Register here!
Registration

Sorry Len, I will be attending, hope to see you and Andy there. May-be Shawn can get us in the same squad together, would give us some time to visit, and I can help you guys out in prepping for stages.

I'm happy to support Shawn by sponsoring the match with my newest Muzzle brakes, the "Blast Tamer". It will be a great opportunity to get my product out in the hands of shooters.

Jim, sorry we won't be there afterall. I am deferring any competition events until next year. I have some other things going on this summer. Very sorry to miss seeing you. Ten minutes at SHOT wasn't enough.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.