Coyote Micro Stands

ADMIN

Administrator
I like big country. My wife calls my son and I "Desert Rats" and it's probably appropriate. Don't get me wrong-I like the forest too but when it comes to coyote hunting, give me an expanse of desert and I'm pretty happy. Big country, big speakers and a big view of incoming coyotes could keep me content in this game of predator hunting for a long time. But, more and more, I find myself picking out smaller, specific places that harbor the things that hold coyotes-micro stands if you will. These spots may have only one or two stands in them but have what it takes to consistently hold and produce coyotes time after time. These micro stands are often located in the midst of that big country but may also be smaller areas unto themselves that are often overlooked by other callers. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Coyote Micro Stands, By Tim Titus. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.