Coyote Hunting land needed Michigan

callingthewild

Hello everyone from Michigan, I'm looking for places to hunt Coyotes this winter after Deer Season Dec-March.
I live in North Central Michigan Between Big Rapids - Mt. Pleasant, but will be willing to travel if you have enough Coyotes for me to take in your area.
Please let me know. gun)

After the deer hunters clear out you will almost have the public lands to yourself, especially weekdays.

I'd get a MI Gazetteer map & maybe some plat books of the counties in question & start scouting.

Have two plat books of the county I live in and the one north of me, I know I'll have most of the state land being retired. I was looking for private land as well, there are some great big land parcels around, was hopping maybe a farmer, cattle, sheep etc.

Thanks for your thoughts though, much appreciated.

CTW gun)

Get yourself some business cads printed as well as a cover letter telling land owners who you are and what you are looking for. Then drop it off in mailboxes in your target area. Hit the best area for you a few times. Someone will come calling.

Thanks westcliffe01 Already ahead of you, I started to do this years ago when Turkey hunting became available and everyone wasn't yet into the sport.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

CTW gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.