Could an action swap change harmonics?!

I'm glad seating testing helped, but with same bullet and barrel optimum seating didn't change.
IMO, you still have an unresolved issue, and this event could lead you to better still.
I left my powder alone and the speed/sd is the same as before. I believe powder charge and primer are the function of efficient combustion and seating depth is tied to harmonics

Had you completed full seating testing(like Berger's recommended) before the action change?
Yes but more in depth than that. Berger's method is .040 jump increments and that's an absolute mile. When I'm tuning a gun I start at 20 thou from jam and work in at .005" increments, find one or two that shoot well then go .002 & .004 both up and down from there to pinpoint max and min for that jump window

Thanks. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
The barrel/chamber/bullet/primer/load, and MV, hasn't changed.
But you seemingly needed to change seating depth to counter results from a different action.

Personally, I would have left everything alone and went after what's different about the action (like different primer striking).
After all, whatever that action difference is, it isn't bullet seating depth. Right?

Thanks. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
The barrel/chamber/bullet/primer/load, and MV, hasn't changed.
But you seemingly needed to change seating depth to counter results from a different action.

Personally, I would have left everything alone and went after what's different about the action (like different primer striking).
After all, whatever that action difference is, it isn't bullet seating depth. Right?
It bothered me pretty bad too lol. That's right, the headspace between the 2 is the same but apparently not optimal seating depth. For all intents and purposes they are twin actions, except for one is 12 oz heavier so harmonics is the only thing that made sense to me