• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper model 52 Excalibur 7mm rem mag with Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyboy

I have a Cooper model 52 Excalibur chambered in 7mm rem mag. i am the original owner and it appears the rifle was born (by way of date on test target) around May 2016.

• 26" chrome-moly premium match grade Wilson Arms fluted barrel
  • 1:9 twist.
  • 3-Front Locking Lug Bolt Action
  • Sako Style Extraction Fully Adjustable
  • Single Stage Trigger
  • Hand-Laid Synthetics with Kevlar Reinforcing Material that surrounds an Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Bedding Block
  • spiral fluted bolt
  • stock was ordered in a custom tan/black color
  • Ken Farrell one piece, 0 MOA, pic rail
  • detachable 3 round magazine
  • Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42 with G4 reticle. leveled/properly torqued in Vortex precision rings, Vortex bubble level and Vortex scope coat. currently zero'd at 300 yards

rifle shoots true to Coopers' guarantee of 1/2 MOA, i have confirmed this out to 500 yards shooting a 143gr Hammer, (i have 100% certainty it would maintain this even farther, but i am about 6.5 hours from a range that goes longer distance) which they custom loaded/developed for this rifle. i have 75 loaded rounds from Hammer in Norma brass. also have 124 once fired Norma brass, i am holding on to the 1 round which was used to harvest a bull elk this year.

round count is around 160. this estimation includes my 125 confirmed rounds with the brass, then assumptions on the rounds fired from Hammer during load development and the handful of factory ammo i fired. shoots the 143gr Hammers at +/- 3100FPS (*i will have to double check my notes, but its in this neighborhood)

weight is approximately 9 1/2 lbs on a bathroom scale as pictured, call it 10lbs to be safe as i know this is not the best way of getting a accurate weight.

i also have a Pelican 1750 case with the foam cut for the rifle as well

i am asking $3200 shipped from my FFL to yours for everything (ammo/brass will be shipped direct to you) FTF is possible for Minnesota residents. anyone that wants to take it for a test drive, you are more than welcome too. gun)

trade offers considered are 6.5 creedmor, 6.5x284 or a NXS 3.5-15/5.5-22 with MOAR/MOAR-T reticle only, cash can be added on either end where necessary. the only reasoning for selling is that i booked a hunt for 2017 and the deal with my wife was to "thin the herd" towards the purchase of her rifle for the trip, which will be chambered in one of the 2 calibers listed for trade

PM me with any questions or requests for more photos, please include your email or cell for text in the message.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27
to the PM about breaking up the package (sorry, deleted your message doing some cleanup before i realized i hadnt replied yet) i would prefer to leave everything as-is to give the buyer a turn key solution. if they decide to break it up, then yes, i will list the scope for sale

i also have the original box for those that like that sort of thing (along with the owners manual, test target, everything as you would get from Cooper)

lets do a weekend drop to $3125 shipped for everything

Scotty, I have the same Cooper Excalibur 52 6.5x284. You referred me to hammer in an earlier post. I would be interested in trading you.

Sorry buddy, rifle is sold and at my dealer for shipment to its new home. Scope is also spf pending a test drive in the next few weeks, thank you for the interest. Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.