• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cooper 7mm-08 with Swarovski Z5 3-18x42 BRH

frankinaustin

I have a very nice Cooper 7mm-08 with synthetic stock, fluted stainless barrel, fluted bolt.
Scope is a Swarovski Z5 3-18x42 with BRH Reticle. It has a 1" tube.
Scope rings are Talley Lightweight direct rings.
It has a nice eagle claw sling.
Also, I have attached a little pic rail attachment to the front to accommodate an Atlas bipod.

Price is $3,600.00. Shipping & FFL is negotiable. (I live in Texas - FYI with respect to travel and FFL.
Cooper 1.jpg
Cooper 2.jpg
cooper 3.jpg
)

Is the barrel 22"?

Any chance you have the original target with the recommended load?

Would you consider selling just the rifle without the scope?

Sorry for all the questions. Thank you.

It is a 22" bbl.

I do not have the original target for this rifle (although I do have a similar Cooper 7mm-08 and can testify they shoot good.)

I wish to sell the rifle and scope outfitted as pictured.

I'm sure it's a shooter, was just looking for a place to start with what it might like.

If you happen to change your mind about splitting it up, please let me know. Thank you.

Cooper's test targets are shot with 39.0 gr of IMR 4064 behind a Speer 130 gr BTHP. And with my other Cooper that is a DARN NICE load.

From memory here are some other outstanding 7mm-08 loads for my other Cooper:

46.2 gr Varget behind 145 LRX - first time i could ding a plate at 500Y
45.0 gr IMR 4350 beind Nos 120 BT
42.5 gr Varget behind 140 Nos BT
41 gr of H41 behind 160 Speer hotcor
39.8 gr IMR 8208 XBR behind 162 Amax (Slayed a doe at 424Y with this)
52.2 gr Ramshot BigGame behind 120 nos BT (7mm-08 loves Ramshot BigGame the way Jesus loves the Church!) This is the load my kids shoot. Flat trajectory all the way to Mars...

Recent Posts