• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper 52 in 25-06 1/4" MOA

Biebs

This is a Cooper Model 52, their repeater model. Coopers are known for their accuracy, but this one is something else! The Cooper test targets were quite good, but initial load development was generating groups in the .1 to .3 MOA area. These were shot using the 110ga Accubond; a hunting bullets not a Berger, SMK or other VLD target bullet.

The rifle was purchased new in the Classic wood stock, but afterwards a Jackson Hunter synthetic stock was purchased from Cooper, to provide weather resistance and a more stable accuracy platform.

The gun will ship with both Cooper stocks, loading data, and a set of Talley rings and bases in the original factory carton. The Zeiss Conquest 4.5x14x50 used for load development is also available to the buyer at a great price.

$1,849

Under 100, just load development, then on to playing with a 270 WSM.

guess i was just one day late for this one...
sweet buy. I have a 25-06 Cooper montana varminter that shoots the socks off anything else i have but i have been looking to replace it with a jackson hunter stocked one... this one would have fit the bill just right.
Coopers are tack drivers
Congrats on a fine gun to all parties involved

tried that. the barrel contour is too large to fit the stock... Vermonter has Varmint barrel...

They're easy to open up. On Blasers, we open up the forend on both wood and synthetic stocks to fit Match and Safari-weight barrels. If you didn't want to tackle it, a gunsmith could do it quickly and cheaply.

The Jackson Hunter stock, due to the shape of the fore end dies not have enough material to fit the varminter stock if opened...

Recent Posts