• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete LONG RANGE PACKAGE

shooter72

I bought this from an older guy who had it made to go hunting with his dad. His father passed away and he gave up hunting completely now so I ended up buying all his stuff. I would ABSOLUTELY keep this gun if it was any other caliber I just don't seem to do well with 7mm's.
He said he had Hart make the gun for him to match the specs of the gunwerks 7mm. He only fired 1 box of factory gunwerks ammunition to get it zero'd and test it out. Fired a 5 shot group @ 200 yards that measured .458 center to center. He never did anything with it since then and it's been sitting in his case ever since. He did have it coated, barrel and action black and the bolt and rail in gray after they built it and that was an extra 400 but he couldn't remember what the coating was lol

Here are specs:
Mcmillan A4 pillared and bedded
Remington long action completely trued
Jewel trigger top safety tuned and set at 2lbs
26" hart barrel 20 rounds fired fluted Heavy varmint contour
Nightforce 20MOA base
rings ??? they are nice
Nightforce 5.5-22X56NXS with ZS and HS MOAR
articulating level
Package comes with 25 boxes of Gunwerk ammunition (500 rounds) all 168 bergers factory ammunition
SKB case cut out to fit the package.

$5000 OBO for the complete rig everything included.

Attachments

• 7mmlongrange.jpg.jpg
    7mmlongrange.jpg.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 10
  • 7mmlongrange1.jpg.jpg
    7mmlongrange1.jpg.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 7mmlongrange2.jpg.jpg
    7mmlongrange2.jpg.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 7mmlongrange3.jpg.jpeg
    7mmlongrange3.jpg.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 7mmlongrange4.jpg.jpg
    7mmlongrange4.jpg.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 10
PA on the west side closer to pittsburgh
Vandergrift.
I have a nice place to shoot. If the buyer is local I will take them out and we can shoot it out too 1200 yards or longer.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture. I saw it on his bulletin board so I know it's legit and he is a marine who served for 35 years so I take his word as gold. I have a few extra boxes of ammo that I didn't list with the 25 in the package. I have gotten a lot of interest in the package. If no one claims it before tomorrow I will shoot a group and get you some ballistic information.

Fog was bad this morning shot a 3 shot group at 376 could see other side of hill to shoot long. Group is under 1" will post pictures when I get to computer tomorrow morning (can't figure it out from my phone lol) dialed 4.75 minutes for the person asking about the ballistics.

I value scope rings and level at 1750. I will split but gun has to go first