• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete 6.5 Grendel Upper

Deputy819

Hey folks! As always….coming here FIRST before buying "new" somewhere else. Just like the title says…..looking for 6.5 Grendel upper (w/ BCG) in the 18-20" range. Thanks!

Last year I bought an 18" heavy stainless complete upper from PSA to try out 6.5 Grendel. It consistently shoots well under 1 MOA with Hornady Black. Just some food for thought. Very cheap but I'm pleasantly surprised by it.

Last year I bought an 18" heavy stainless complete upper from PSA to try out 6.5 Grendel. It consistently shoots well under 1 MOA with Hornady Black. Just some food for thought. Very cheap but I'm pleasantly surprised by it.
Sounds good! If I don't pick up anything here I think I'm gonna give these guys a whirl and see what happens….

hoots Hey folks! As always….coming here FIRST before buying "new" somewhere else. Just like the title says…..looking for 6.5 Grendel upper (w/ BCG) in the 18-20" range. Thanks!
I have a complete upper that is 22" heavy barrel with around 200 rounds on it. It is a premium build with a Krieger 1x8 twist stainless barrel. Shoots 1/2" groups with
120 ELDM bullets. I have another that is just like it except fluted, threaded barrel that I shoot suppressed. So this one sits in the safe. $1,000 shipped.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpeg
    IMG_0379.jpeg
    379 KB · Views: 23