• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete .338 EDGE Package

lv2hunt

This is one of Shawn Carlock's legendary .338 Edge rifles. I had the rifle built last summer to get in the long-range game, but have found that I am not able to get out enough to justify owning this fine rifle. My loss is your gain. Complete Long range rifle package with custom rifle, Leupold Vari-X III scope and mounts with sun-shield, Harris swivel bi-pod, 100 Remington brass pieces (already formed), 100 300 gr. SMK bullets, one set of custom .338/.300 Ultra RCBS FL dies, Dewey cleaning rod, bore-guide and a hard Dosko travel case. $2500 firm shipped to your FFL. May consider partial trade for Remington Sendero in .300 Ultra-Mag. Will not seperate, please don't ask.

Rifle Specifications:

Trued and spriral fluted chrome-moly Winchester Model 70 push feed action. Badger bolt handle, Tubb's ugraded cocking piece, Speedlock firing pin, Krieger stainless 28"heavy contour fluted barrel, Defensive Edge threaded muzzle brake, Richard's Microfit thumbhole laminate stock finished in satin oil with Pachmayr deccelerator recoil pad. LOP on stock is 13.50". Rifle is currently set up with Leupold rings and a Leupold 4.5x14x40 Mil-Dot scope.

This is an immaculate rifle package, without the wait. There are some pictures of this rifle under the LR hunting thread headed Brandon's rifle. If you would like more information or pictures please email me at [email protected], only serious inquiries please.

Thank you,
Brandon Weller
lv2hunt

Re: Price Reduced! Complete .338 EDGE Package

Alright guys this rifle is still for sale and a great deal for someone I have well over $3,000 invested in this package. I have had some ask if I would split the scope and the rest of the package and have decided I will. Rifle package complete is now $2,350, rifle package minus the scope is now $2,000, and the scope only is $500.00 shipped to your FFL. Pictures can be emailed if asked for and there are pictures of the rifle on the LR Hunting forum a few months back. Questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
lv2hunt
Brandon W.
[email protected]

would you be willing to do a partial trade on a remington 700 cdl, in 300RUM, with a holland brake on it, and a worked over trigger?

just thought I would check and see how much you wanted a sendero?

Brandon, Got a custom Hart build 280 AI on the F/S thread. Interest in trade and cash? How many rounds down the tube? How is the accuracy? How far out have you gone with her?

Thanks for your interest but I have my mind set on trading only for a Sendero in .300 Ultra mag, or selling it outright. Accuracy on this rifle is great, one ragged hole at 100 yds. Approx. 25 rounds down the tube. The longest shot I have had with this rifle was at a Bear (missed due to wind/operator error?) 556 yds.

What load are you using with the 300 SMK's and what kind of speed? Have you tried 250's? How far out have you stretched her? Barrel contour and twist? Thanks.

Jon610,

Check your email I think you will be very happy your now #1.

Takman,

92.0 Gr. Hodgen H-1000, CCI Magnum primers, Remington Brass, 300 gr. SMK = 2900 FPS give or take. Barrel twist is 1 in 10, Contour is 1.250 at breech and 1.00 at muzzle give or take. Never tried 250's, do have some 225 Accubonds but never got around to loading them.

lv2hunt
Brandon

Sold! Complete .338 EDGE Package

Complete rifle package has been sold to Jon610 pending funds. Thanks for your interest.

Lv2hunt
Brandon