• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Colt gold cup 1911 reduced (12/14/17)

T3ninja

I have a VERY nice and clean stainless series '80 Colt Gold Cup MkIV national match. This pistol is all original and includes original box with matching SN, magazine, all paperwork and even the warranty card. Gun was built in the 80's. This gun has been shot VERY little. It has a very small scratch by the slide stop, but it's not visible when the slide stop is installed. There are a couple other VERY minor scratches on the finish but not noticible unless you're looking for them. I'll try to get pics up as soon as possible. PM or email for more pictures.

Looking on gunbroker, I'm seeing guns not as nice as this one with asking prices over $1600. I'm listing this one for $1150 plus shipping from me to your FFL. I will consider trades for optics, rifles, other handguns, let me know what you have, although I'm looking for the funds to purchase a suppressor. Don't be afraid to make me offers.

Thanks, Travis

Last edited:
IMG_3500.JPG
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_3499.JPG