• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Collier Rifles 260 R.E.M. For trade

Remmy700

Have a like new Rifle built by Joe Collier in 260 Rem. Trued Rem action with badger knob and fluted bolt. McMillan A5 with adj cheek and R&D dbm. Has jewel trigger and 26" bartlein mtu 8 twist barrel threaded with protector. All metal is cerakoted what appears to be FDE. Traded into it and I ain't going to use it and have ton of 6.5 calibers right now. Looking for other rifle trades. As far as I know rifle is unfired. Text 850-368-2230 for pics. Tried to upload but they are to large

Have a like new Rifle built by Joe Collier in 260 Rem. Trued Rem action with badger knob and fluted bolt. McMillan A5 with adj cheek and R&D dbm. Has jewel trigger and 26" bartlein mtu 8 twist barrel threaded with protector. All metal is cerakoted what appears to be FDE. Traded into it and I ain't going to use it and have ton of 6.5 calibers right now. Looking for other rifle trades. As far as I know rifle is unfired. Text 850-368-2230 for pics. Tried to upload but they are to large

Cost?

IMG_4082.PNG
IMG_4083.PNG
IMG_4084.PNG

For 2300 for rifle price if someone is interested I will make a package deal with a NF 5.5-22x56 for 1200. 3500 shipped or throw in mark 4 4.5-14x50 moa/moa with rifle for 3k shipped

Last edited: