• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CLOSED

Beautiful scope, I would be interested but I'm short on money right now, so enjoy my New Years bump for good luck on selling!

How has no one bought this yet?! Schmidt is probably the most well renound scope company on this site! Not a bad price for perfect condition either. And comes with rings! Enjoy the bump infamous!

Thanks Rifleman!
Some people don't see the value in high end optics. I do have a guy on another forum page about 2-3 weeks away from buying it. I'm in no rush.

BUMP :D

How has no one bought this yet?! Schmidt is probably the most well renound scope company on this site! Not a bad price for perfect condition either. And comes with rings! Enjoy the bump infamous!

I know the feeling there, I sold a NightForce to fund a Ducati project I had at the time (well, I still have it but it's less of a project now) on another forum and none of the guys there were interested. All of them want their $250 2-7x33's with their 1" tubes. Some wanted a fixed 10 for "ultra long range shooting" which in their minds is 800-1000 yards. Granted a 10 is fine for 1000 yards if you can find the target, but not for any further and even at 1000 it's a stretch. They saw no need for a 5-22 power, except for the varminters who wanted a 24 power for some reason for 350 yard groundhog hunting, but they don't want to spend more than $400 for it.... you're not gonna get quality dials at that price, and the scopes can only get so durable and have so good of glass at a certain cost.
Once I get the money I'm gonna be looking for a Schmidt 5-25 or 3-20 for a 28 Nosler Or 300 rum project (still haven't decided which)