• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cleaning out Safe for trip to Africa. Multiple Guns for sale?Texas

Ccctennis

It is that time of the year. I must clean out some of the guns in the safe to help fund my hunting trip to South Africa. Too many guns to get pics of all of them. Just text your name to my cell phone and which gun you need to see and I will snap pics and send back. Here goes the list:
1. Winchester model 94 in 32 Winchester Special. Serial number puts this gun produced in the mid 1970's. Comes with 3 boxes of Hornady Leverevelolution ammo and 1 box of 8 new 12 fired and lee dies for reloading. $800
2. Savage model 116 Bear Hunter in 300 win mag with Nikon 4X12v scope (gun has seen 1 box of ammo). comes with 1 box of barnes Precision Match 220 Grains & 1 box of Federal big game 200 grain edge TLR. $750
3. Savage model 93R17 in 17hmr with Bushnell 3X9 scope comes with 3 boxes of hornady, 1 box winchester, 1 box of remington and 10 rounds of cci ammo. $250
5. American Eagle Model 32- 16 gauge bolt action magazine fed shotgun (goose gun). $200
6. Winchester model 70 feather weight in 243 WSSM mossy oak stock. Nikon Scope and Barrel and trigger guard dipped to match mossy oak stock. Comes with dies, 2 boxes of once fired nickel plated winchester brass, 150 winchester virgin brass, 100 winchester virgin brass (270 wssm sized down to 243 WSSM) 188 once fired brass and 30 pieces of winchester virgin primed brass RCBS FL die set. $975
I know its a lot to digest. Make me an offer. Looking to liquidate my collection to help with my trip this june. Text to 662-322-3882. Or email at [email protected]
Thanks KJ

Last edited:
Sent you an email about
#11. Smith & Wesson model 22a-1 22 caliber target pistol. in original case with 2 magazines only fired 25 rounds.

thank you all who have texted or emailed me. i am sending out photos to all of you. if i missed you please let me know. all guns are still available but a few are close to pending. make an offer. i would love to be able to find good homes for all these.

3 Guns have been sold pending funds. Thank you all who have inquired. All other guns are still available. I also have a Judge revolver that I am going to offer for sale as well. Shoots Colt 45 and 410 shotgun shells. Great snake gun

somewhat interested in a few but don't like the lack of prices being posted. If you include prices people will have a better idea of if they're close to what they're looking for. Otherwise many, like myself, will figure the prices are too high and not waste time with text or messsages. Also, most forums I've been on require prices in for sale ads, surprised that's not part of the rules here.

somewhat interested in a few but don't like the lack of prices being posted. If you include prices people will have a better idea of if they're close to what they're looking for. Otherwise many, like myself, will figure the prices are too high and not waste time with text or messsages. Also, most forums I've been on require prices in for sale ads, surprised that's not part of the rules here.
I agree - its weird that prices and pictures aren't posted. I am always afraid I am going to low ball, or figure the prices are so high he doesnt want to list them. Plus the rules of the site are to include pictures in classifieds isnt it?

i apologize guys for the lack of pics. i didn't want to try and post the 70 plus pics. as for prices i don't have any set prices. make a fair offer. i have sold a good amount of guns here on this forum. i will post them on gunbroker next week. just giving you guys first crack at them. i have sent pics to every single person who has requested pics.