Christopher Michael Murtha

17 months ago, my little brother, 46 at the time, had the Whipple procedure. It's a very rough operation to recover from. Took him 7 or 8 months to get back to somewhat normal, and now, other than some nutritional supplements, he's pretty much completely back. Prayers from here for sure.

I just wanted to reach out to all those who sent their prayers for Michael ( the name he is called by ). Michael had a rough go this past week, upon operating for cancer the doctors found it was much worse than expected and had to perform the wipple procedure on him. So far it looks good however and doctors are optimistic for his recovery .
The family was overwhelmed with all your prayers and Joanna his mother believes it helped Michael pull through his rough surgery. You also helped her as well and she remains upbeat !I also want to say I am honored to be a member of this forum with all the positivity you all bring day in and day out . A very humble thank you to you all for your support and I ask you to keep Michael in your prayers .
I will continue to pray for young Michael, his mother, and all family and friends. Whenever HIS people gather as a group to pray for other's needs, HE responds tenfold and then some! I have continued praying for Tiffany as well. God Bless you for reaching out!