Christiansen Ridgeline

Jaron4826

Hello all. My name is jaron, I'm new to this forum. I'd describe my self as an outdoorsman as I grew up hunting and fishing every weekend. I've been super busy with school and work for the past 10 years or so and am finally to the point where I can get back into shooting. I recently did a lot of research and settled on a 6.5 Creedmor Ridgeline rifle made by Christiansen Arms. I'm just getting started building some loads and I was wondering if someone had some loads that shot well through their rifle. I'm going to tinker with it but I'm looking for a good starting point. Any ideas would be welcomed!

Last edited:
Grangeville . . . Welcome Neighbor!!! I'm living just north of Boise. I can't help on your load question, other than my Ruger 6.5 CM likes factory Hornady Precision Hunter.

I had a CA Ridgline 6.5 creedmoor I wish I still had. I was running 4350 with a 140 Berger vld and it was easily a 1/2 moa shooter. I cant remeber the charge but it was right around 41gr and .005 - .010 off the lands. Dont sell it like I did mine, unless you wanna make me deal! Just kidding, enjoy that rifle

I had a CA Ridgline 6.5 creedmoor I wish I still had. I was running 4350 with a 140 Berger vld and it was easily a 1/2 moa shooter. I cant remeber the charge but it was right around 41gr and .005 - .010 off the lands. Dont sell it like I did mine, unless you wanna make me deal! Just kidding, enjoy that rifle
That's a great place to start. Thanks for the info. I will let you know how she does!

143eld and somewhere between 41 and 42gr of h4350. A bit of googling and you will find lots of guys are running right in there.
I have a christensen ba tac, run 41.7gr in mine. If I was starting over I would load 40.8 up to 42 in .2gr steps.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.