• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen MPR

Nubba0681

Or do I?

I have heard mixed reviews and am up in the air about getting one.

Don't really care what caliber it is...

I have never been a fan of a chassis rifle but I like the feel and look of this one a lot.

Any reason I shouldn't buy one that you've experienced?

Anybody have one for sale?
(not a 6.5 prc, I own 3 already 🤦🏻‍♂️)

TIA
Pat

Not for sale, but wanted to convey my experience. I have a 6.5 creed MPR and it shoots lights out. Best 3 shot groups are around .3 and average is just below .6 with HPH ammo. And 5 shot strings only opened up a little more to around .65-.7. I don't hand load but have no doubt this dude could do even better.
Tony

Not for sale, but wanted to convey my experience. I have a 6.5 creed MPR and it shoots lights out. Best 3 shot groups are around .3 and average is just below .6 with HPH ammo. And 5 shot strings only opened up a little more to around .65-.7. I don't hand load but have no doubt this dude could do even better.
Tony
That's good news.
maybe somebody will want to offload one here and I can try one out for myself.
had my hands on one but never been behind one.

I just purchased the .300 Win Mag a couple weeks ago and I am mounting the scope now. Will take out when it warms a bit. I have no doubt it will not disappoint me. I just seen one come into my FFL Friday, do not know caliber, carbon barrel.

It is bronze and black.

Attachments

• IMG_1187300PRC.jpg
    IMG_1187300PRC.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 186