• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen MPR 6.5 PRC

JohnWess

For sale is a lightly used Christensen MPR in 6.5 PRC with the Bronze Cerekote finish. Link:
It has a total of 41 rounds down the barrel and it shoots very well. The best 5 shot group I have shot with this rifle measured 0.166" and is pictured below. This was shot with a moderate load of Retumbo pushing 147 ELDMs. Asking $2000 Shipped OBO. I also have 200 pieces of Lapua Brass (41 once fired through this rifle) and a set of Hornady Custom Grade does available for purchase to the buyer of this rifle if they are interested. We can work out the price details of those through PM upon agreement to buy the rifle. My preferred method of payment is Postal Money Order, but can also accept a check. If paying with a check I will wait until it clears before I ship. This rifle will come with everything it does new except for the box. It will ship from me to your FFL. If your FFL needs it shipped from another FFL we can work out the details and cost. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for looking.
1688417953149.jpeg

1688417977104.jpeg

1688417988642.jpeg

1688418558983.jpeg