• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen carbon classic 308

Remmy700

IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
like new carbon classic 308. Newer style with fluted bolt, integral rails, timney trigger. Od stock and 24" carbon barrel. 20 rounds Fired to start break in. Has titanium brake and titanium thread protector. Looking for a good hunting scope, ranging binos or tactical scopes if anyone has one to trade. This is for gun only and I can throw in 100 pcs of lapua brass with Redding type s neck sized and Forster bench rest seater.

View attachment 80142 View attachment 80143 View attachment 80141 like new carbon classic 308. Newer style with fluted bolt, integral rails, timney trigger. Od stock and 24" carbon barrel. 20 rounds Fired to start break in. Has titanium brake and titanium thread protector. Looking for a good hunting scope, ranging binos or tactical scopes if anyone has one to trade. This is for gun only and I can throw in 100 pcs of lapua brass with Redding type s neck sized and Forster bench rest seater.
Hello,
I have a like new, in the box Sig Electro Optics Tango 6 FFP 5-30X, with level plex, DevL reticle that I would trade for the rifle. here is a link on the scope. They are amazing glass!
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/tango6-5-30x56-mm.html
Let me know if thats what you are looking for.
Thank you, Kevin
208-699-6602