• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms Classic Carbon 308 24"

Droppndrakes

Looking to sell my Christensen Arms Classic Carbon 308, 24" barrel, 10 twist (scope and rings not included). Included is the rifle, (1) 3 round carbon fiber magazine, radial muzzle brake (i believe Titanium version, weighs 1.5oz), thread protector, and original light duty case and paperwork that came with Rifle. I can also provide a PDF of original order from 01/23/2017. I am the only owner, i have taken an 6x5 elk, a 6.5ft black bear, and a coyote. The gun shoots better than I can and I have only fired factory ammo out of it. It shoots just about any federal ammo very well, the 168 and 175 match can shoot under 1/2 MOA. I use the 165gr Nosler Accubond ammo for hunting and keep it under 1 MOA consistently. The group pictures were from original sight in to find bullets, i shoot less than MOA consistently with the 165gr accubond factory ammo. I am selling to provide funds for a full custom magnum.

I broke the barrel in per Christensen Specifications, and have kept it clean and in a humidity controlled safe. Gun has 267 empty brass in my basement, probably another 30-40 that I did not pick up putting it around 300 rounds fired. There are no significant scratches or wear besides a chip on the very front of the stock which I have pictured. It does not affect anything and is just a minor cosmetic blemish. I don't know how it happened but it's been there for quite some time.

She weighs 8lbs with the scope (16oz), rings(4oz), and bipod rail(1.5oz), and muzzle brake (1.5oz).

Rifle is Sold SCOPE AND RINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
I will ship UPS directly to your FFL once payment is received. I will allow local pickup in MO at an FFL to do the transfer. Ebay username has lots of feedback (jeudaly). Can provide more pics if necessary.
IMG_0116_zpsjuppvrpi.jpg
IMG_0129_zpsaqw56occ.jpg
IMG_0074_zpsuefzgku5.jpg
IMG_0113_zpsi9nfmftl.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0117_zpsrydvwqye.jpg
Bump for Monday crowd. Happy to share additional high res pics via text. For some reason photobucket gives me trouble on some of the pics.
IMG_0126_zpsta1mfjvu.jpg
IMG_0119_zpsetsvvbaf.jpg

Well, I guess I can't be a buyer since I live in CA....not sure what that is all about.

It was my understanding that selling to CA was difficult but I have no experience. I'm open to checking into it. I will PM

Recent Posts