• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms Summit Ti, Carbon Fiber 308 Win w/Zeiss V6

brian11

Selling for the estate of a friend who passed away.
I sighted this in and carefully broke in the barrel for him, but he never got to use it.
Like New In Box, titanium receiver & brake, 24" 1:10" carbon fiber barrel. Very light weight; only 6#, 13 oz as pictured. Fluted bolt, Limbsaver buttpad, sighted-in new Zeiss Conquest Z6 3-18x50 scope with MOA reticle.
No more than 2 boxes of ammo through it, just to carefully break in the barrel, cleaning thoroughly after each round, and sight in the scope. No marks on it. Includes Christensen hard case, all factory paperwork, test targets, etc. Essentially a new rifle, but has been sold at retail, so it's not "new". Christensen guarantees half minute accuracy for their rifles.
These Summit Titanium rifles START at $6000 withOUT optics.
See Christensen Summit Ti web site info here
$5300 + actual UPS Ground shipping cost
No interest in selling just the scope unless someone first wants to buy just the rifle ($4000)
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - NOW $800 OFF PRICES ABOVE
$4500 FOR RIFLE AND SCOPE, $3200 WITHOUT SCOPE
(personally, I think it'd be dumb to buy it without the just-sighted-in scope, but the offer is there)

Img_0915.jpg

Img_0910.jpg

Img_0929.jpg

Img_0925.jpg

Img_0924.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't this already listed? I have it bookmarked from several days ago.

Did something change?

nothing changed. Someone claimed it wasn't Titanium, so I pulled down the ad. Then I confirmed it is Titanium for sure, so I put it back up. But when I put it back up, the FOR SALE banner got lost, so I created a new ad so it would have the yellow flag

nothing changed. Someone claimed it wasn't Titanium, so I pulled down the ad. Then I confirmed it is Titanium for sure, so I put it back up. But when I put it back up, the FOR SALE banner got lost, so I created a new ad so it would have the yellow flag
Makes sense. I remember the uninformed comment. Glad you could get past it.

Love this rifle. One of those "I don't need it - But I'd certainly like to own it" guns. Those are the ones that eventually get me into trouble.

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - NOW $800 OFF PRICES ABOVE
$4500 FOR RIFLE AND SCOPE, $3200 WITHOUT SCOPE
(personally, I think it'd be dumb to buy it without the just-sighted-in scope, but the offer is there)