• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen arms stock

Yotebuster

982CB793-6D9D-4FCF-A9D9-CEEF44E3F170.jpeg
1DF3AEA1-8D79-4E3C-A51E-AA901DC64553.jpeg
this is a L/A stock RH. Take off a Christensen arms Ridgeline. The bedding was taken out of stock re-Coil lug area. Recoil lug area was opened up as I was going to put this on a project that had an oversize recoil lug but ended up not doing that so the stock is going for sale. Will fit Rem 700 platforms

$225 tyd. Paypal buyer covers fee or postal money order

Ridgline carbon barrel contour

First pic shows pillar in stock if thats what your asking about

Sure do not it stayed with the christensen arms gun. Standard bdl floor
Plate will fit as well thats what i was going to put it on was a Rem 700

Unless it has changed... a standard rem bdl does not fit with there stocks. They have there own CA bdl style bottom metals

Ok you may be right. It looked like it would fit when I set it I'm there but like I said I change directions with the stock and didn't even fit the gun to the stock

Additional in-letting is need to use the Remington BDL Bottom Metal ... And the barrel channel needs barely opened up to take the Proof Sendero CW barrel..I did get CA bottom metal follower and screws directly from CA once and they charged me over $250... If a person had a mill it would be easy to get a nice clean job... I opened them up wit a Dremel Tool and tried my hardest to do a nice clean job.... Fit and finish wasn't perfect for me when doing it..Still a very nice stock for the price..Dave