• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms - Ridgeline - 300 PRC **SOLD**

dkhnt

New in the box, 300 PRC in Christensen Arms Ridgeline. 26" carbon fiber barrel with fluted bolt. It is en-route to me now so I do not have a picture but I will definitely send pictures of the serial number once I receive it should it be needed. NEW IN THE FACTORY BOX
$1869 + shipping.

Doesn't look like I will get to hunt this year. Back issues. This is the first one that I've seen so I bought it and have since decided that the money will be needed to go towards whatever work my back will need.

Last edited:
I'm good to go with my 300wm Ridgeline but I'll be sure to pass this info on to my buddies that aren't on this forum.

Thank you sir! From what I'm reading and understanding of the few people that have them they are the "cats meow"!

I'll also have a NF ATACR in 5-25 that I'm going to sell for $2000. It's slightly used but the price is definitely right on it.

Again, thank you very much!

I'm not sure what enhanced is but there are no rings. It's a Gen 1 SFP. Been to the range 3-4 times in a bench gun. I'd take an offer if you think I've got it priced wrong.