• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms ELR 300WIN

shooter72

I just got this but had some issues come up and need some money so this being the last gun I got to sale it. Don't really want too, but it is what it is.
ELR 300win Like new from Christensen Arms, I fired 34 rounds doing break in and some minimal load development. it shows a lot of potential which is what makes this hard. Has Leupold unimount, Viper HST 6-24 (new with this gun), and 50 pieces of Norma brass with it.
I need to get $2700 for the package. Still has box's and all stuff like new.
Need to move this quick. if I can find another way out of my issue I will be keeping it.

Attachments

• ELR3.jpg
    ELR3.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 322
  • ELR2.jpg
    ELR2.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 297
  • ELR1.jpg
    ELR1.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 294
  • ELR.jpg
    ELR.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 294
I hope it works out for you. If so, are you able to rest your cheek on the stock and still see through the scope? Looks pretty high. Looks like nice rifle. Good luck.

With that mount my scope height is 2.3 so it works nicely.

I have a older model sendro 300 win that I only ever did a break in on I will sale instead. obviously wont fetch the same money but it will work so I can keep this one.

With that mount my scope height is 2.3 so it works nicely.

I have a older model sendro 300 win that I only ever did a break in on I will sale instead. obviously wont fetch the same money but it will work so I can keep this one.
That's great, I hope everything works out. Surprises aren't always fun.