• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Classic II 6.5 CM, NF NXS, brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyboy

i have a Christensen Arms Classic II chambered in 6.5 Creedmor. rifle has a 24" bbl with a 1:8 twist, hand laid carbon fiber stock, titanium muzzlebreak (also have thread protector), hinged floor plate, fluted bolt and dual front studs.

sitting on top of the rifle is a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR scope in Nightforce X-treme duty ultralight rings.

everything here is 100% brand new, never fired. i have all the paperwork (warranty cards not filled out) and boxes for both the scope and rifle.

as pictured it weighs approximately 8lbs on a bathroom scale. have over $5100 in this brand new setup (not including taxes), i am looking to get $4800 shipped to your FFL from a private party..shipping from my FFL is also possible if required. i will ship the scope/rings separately from the rifle as it hasnt been zero'd yet...only leveled and properly torqued in the rings. rifle will arrive in the hard plastic case the same it did from Christensen.

send me a PM or reply here with your contact information for additional pictures or questions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 16
I will entertain trades, thanks for the offers thus far. Not real interested in selling the scope separately unless the rifle buyer doesn't want it.

Drop to $4700

closing this thread as there seems to be interest in one half of this puzzle and not the other, will list the rifle and scope separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.