• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen arms classic carbon - 28 nosler with zeiss 5-25x50

AmericanRWB

Item is sold

Make/Model: Christensen Arms Classic
Caliber: 28 Nosler
Scope: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 (RZ Varmint Reticle)
-Christensen Arms guarantees sub-MOA, this gun shoots sub 1/2 MOA
-Carbon fiber barrel
-Titanium brake
-Carbon fiber magazine
-Comes with scope, rings, bubble level, Harris bi-pod and 2 gun drag bag from Midway
-Ultra light weight 1,000+ yard long range hunting rifle
-The gun is turn key, ready to roll
-45 rounds fired
-Gun is in perfect shape
-See manufacutuers website for any gun specification quesitons - Model is "Classic"
-Price $3,150
IMG_6647 - Copy.jpg
IMG_6650.jpg
IMG_6652.jpg
IMG_6652.jpg
IMG_6655 (1).jpg
IMG_6651.jpg

In short, this gun is in great shape, just a sweet lightweight carbon gun package. My LRH buddies got me into this gun I've only used it twice since putting it all toghether (scope, rings, level, etc.) with there help. It's in great shape and shoots absoultely lights out. One great thing about this gun is it takes over the counter ammo very well (meaning it shoots ~1/2moa groupings with OTC ammo - I shot Nosler Trophy Grade). I want to keep this package together. This package is turn key.

Side note: The guy who got me into this and who shoots long range shot this gun at 200 yards and shot his tightest group ever. Robin hooded one and the other wasn't far off. I don't have a picture I applogize.

Not accepting trades, need cash. Will ship to FFL only or transfer in person via FFL. I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone. Buyer to pay shipping costs including associated insurance, I will provide receipts. I am legit, this is my first time selling something on LRH so I will provide clear documentation on everything, any more infor at request. GBA.

Item is SOLD

Last edited:
Alright, lots of tire kickers and lots of questions but the gun is still for sale. I will lower the price to $3,000 and cover shipping. That's the best I can do. Hit me up if you have any questions on this.

At this point, I'd like to keep it together. I understand a lot of guys have their own glass, but to break this package up and sell everything takes more energy to sell than I am looking to invest. Sorry.

Can you send me your info. I have a friend who is highly interested but doesn't have enough post to reply to your thread. Email or phone will do. Thanks.