• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms 7mm STW ****REDUCED****

Brentlyh

Ive got a trued rem. 700 action that i sent to Christensen Arms, they put their barrel and stock on it chamber in a 7mm STW. The action has been blueprinted, bolt spiral fluted and skeletonize bolt handle, all was teflon coated will come with pic rail believe it is 20moa. Stock is King Desert Camo pattern gun weighs about 6lbs 4oz. Has about 80 RDs down the tube. Shoots the 160 accubond with retumbo very well I've got the reload data for it as well. Will come with about 170ish rounds of nosler brass with 350rds of 160 accubond projectiles. If you'd like more pics text would be the best way for me 940-550-4672. I've had this gun for 5 years and was only taken to colorado 4 times out of the last 5 years. killed an elk over 400 yards it is a great shooter. Hate to sell it but I'm having a 28 nosler built. $2250 for rifle alone or $2650 with all reloading components. will sell components if rifle sells first.

Attachments

• stw1.jpg
    stw1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 345
  • stw2.jpg
    stw2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 349
  • stw3.jpg
    stw3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 325
  • stw4.jpg
    stw4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 318
  • stw5.jpg
    stw5.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
If someone wants the gun and doesn't reload, I'd buy the brass.

Like to keep it all together but if someone just wants the gun I'll let you know

i too am interested in the brass as well. i own two 7mm STW currently i reload for

Not a post hijack.... Gaff & sons has 7stw Bertrem brass. I bought 150 pieces last winter and it holds up well to my hot loads where Nosler brass was giving me 3-5 reloads I'm on 6th reload with my first 20 pieces Bertrum and primer pockets are still tight.